Put on your own site
<p style="text-align: center;"><a href="https://kurtuhlir.com/"><img class="aligncenter" src="https://kurtuhlir.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/10-Qualities-of-a-Servant-Leader-Infographic.jpg" alt="10 Qualities of a Servant Leader Infographic" width="700px" border="0" /></a> <strong>Originally posted by <a href="“https://kurtuhlir.com”"> Kurt Uhlir - Innovation Expert and Servant Leader</a> and <a href="“http://www.themadeinamericamovement.com”"> The Made in America Movement</a> </strong></p> <br>
10 QUALITIES OF A SERVANT LEADER
- Listening: A deep commitment to listening intently to others. Ask clarifying questions and reflect what they hear from others.
- Empathizing: Seek to understand people’s feelings about the situation. Assume good intentions. Does not limit holding people accountable.
- Acting intentionally: A well-developed self-awareness combined with general awareness enables you to make intentional, wise actions.
- Dedicating time for others: Actively look for ways to build relationships with others and foster a sense of community.
- Empowering others: Hire capable people and show them the way. Recognize that we have surrounded ourselves with them for a reason.
- Removing obstacles: Identify the resources others need to succeed. Look for organizational and situational barriers you can remove to help the team.
- Serving others: Approach people as a steward trusted to help them become their best and grow to better enable the team to reach its goals.
- Helping with humility: Seeks to convince others rather than coerce compliance. Effectively build consensus within groups and individuals.
- Interact with integrity: Radiates openness and authenticity. Knows that how the outcome is achieved matters as much or more than the outcome.
- Persevering: Keep a steady course in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement. Actively looks for ways to encourage to encourage others.
Want to know What Is Servant Leadership? Read this article.
Looking for a more in-depth view into servant leadership and how to apply it to create a high-growth environment that helps people and your company grow? Read the Definitive Guide to Servant Leadership here.