Your Company Needs Big Ideas and Creativity, But Great Execution is the Key to Success: With Kurt Uhlir
Incredible to be featured by Yitzi Weiner and Casmin Wisner in Arianna Huffington’s Thrive Global. For those that haven’t been able to make it to one of my keynotes or fireside chats, this 2400 word interview may be the most personal interview I’ve given.
A few of the things you’ll learn about me in the article are:
- One of the most interesting projects I worked on during my sabbatical
- A hilarious story about me being shocked on stage
- How I try to bring goodness to the world
- A few things the incredible teams I’ve been part of have accomplished
- and 5 things I wish someone told me before I became CEO
I’d love to have you take a look. When you share it on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook, please tag me so I can join in the conversation. If anything resonates with you, let me know or if you disagree, let me know too. I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Here are a few posts about the article. Meet some of the people mentioned in the article, and join in the conversation.